Surveillance Bridge 2.0 Is Now Available for Download and Upgrade
Latest update offers better VMS support, enhanced search functions, improved UI
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA — 5 May 2023
At the end of April, Tiger Surveillance released a version 2.0 of its cloud-enabling data management software, Surveillance Bridge, which is now available for download.
With improved stability and performance, Surveillance Bridge 2.0 provides an even quicker, more seamless, and cost-efficient expansion of VMS storage.
New in Surveillance Bridge 2.0:
The update comes with a new and improved UI, bug fixes, and several new VMS profiles added, plus:
- Generic search for all VMSs
- Improved installation and configuration
- Export of the configuration introduced for easier comparison between settings and multiple recording servers
- Mass upgrade of Recording Server Plugins
- Several service functionalities added in the Management Client Plugin
- Possibility to use Archive tier as a target for Disaster Recovery (if the selected cloud provider offers archive tiers)
- Possibility for Valerus and Flir users to do search by cameras/time
Upgrades are available through the Tiger Technology licensing server.
Looking to renew your subscription or purchase Surveillance Bridge? Contact our Sales team for more information.